You have no items in
your shopping cart.
Manufacture to Order
How our “Manufacture to Orders” (MTO) Works
Moda Handbag is the trading name of MH Trendy Ltd, Registered at 59A Derby Street Manchester M8 8HW in United Kingdom.
Company Registration Number -10635198.
VAT Number 263904985.
Please carefully read the below document to check and understand if you qualify for ‘MTO- Manufacturing to Orders ’
Qualifying Criteria to be a member of our MTO
- This program is for more mature business.
- You MUST have a registered business or be a business owner and you must have a TAX ID, Registration Number or a VAT number.
- You MUST have the resources to buy and pay minimum Deposit 30% of the order amount.
- You MUST have to place an order of 50 items /colour.
- You can expect your shipment to be delivered within a lead time of 12-16 weeks direct to your shipping address.
Advantages of being a member of Our MTO
Pricing – price discount advantage
Once you sign up from www.modahandbag.com, you can have access to the trade prices, please note these are trade prices in pound sterling. Once you shortlist the products, we would be in a position to offer you separate manufacturing prices, which can be lowered off the trade prices. The percentage reduction will depend on a variety of factors such as:
- Volume of your order
- Delivery requirements
- Products modification
Currency Choices and Payment Terms (Deposit and Payment)
We require a 30% deposit, at the time of the confirmation of your order, and the balance payment needs to be organised 15 days before delivery of the shipment.
All payments need to be made through Bank-to-Bank/Wire transfer, into the respective accounts based on the currency of your choice.
As a member of our “Manufacture to Order” Program you qualify for unlimited customisation on all of our products and services, some of which are listed below:
- Changes in design, or style
- Changes in finish or colour of the product
- Changes in fabric or material
- Changes in the dimensions
- Changing in packaging plan (e.g. bespoke labelling etc)
- We also accept design ideas and inspirations from business’ to be developed as final products.
- Your brand name
Where do we ship?
We ship all over the UK. All of our products are shipped out from our Manchester warehouse and the invoicing is done by our team which is based in Manchester.
Step by Step Guide for the Manufacturing Orders
- Shortlist any product on our website and specify the quantities you would like and email us.
- We will revert back with a worksheet and proforma invoice highlighting the manufacturing prices, delivery date / delivery cost (if applicable) volume of the shipment, etc
- Organize a 30% deposit once you confirm the proforma invoice.
- We will then forward your order into production department and regular updates about the production/shipment status will be provided.
- We will share the commercial invoice with your business to organise the balance payment in due course.
- Once the payment is received, we will then confirm you shipment dates.
- A day, date, time and delivery point is confirmed by yourself and passed onto the shipping agents for delivery.